The British Railway Clock Specialist
12 inch Oak cased iron dial fusee railway clock with a spun brass bezel supplied to the Southern Railway in 1944 by Grimshaw, Baxter & Elliott Ltd at a cost of £7-2-6d. The quality English fusee movement in fully overhauled condition has rectangular plates, which are held together by cylindrical pillars. A totally original Oak case with a four piece turned surround held onto the back box by four tapered pegs. The back box is of typical 20th century design with one side door and a bottom door secured by a brass turn. An enamel painted iron dial with Roman numerals and bearing the legend, John Walker, 1 South Molton St London B.R.(S) 10686. The Southern Railway clock records show that this clock was located at, Clapham Junction and previously Waterloo and Longhedge.